THIS IS GODTIER SPECIAL COLLECTION! Short summary plus reviews on the books that have helped my grow. I basically just spazz out and bless you with the links and hope you find a friend in them.
Send me your friends/recs too down in the comments! Fleshing out what you got to them is just as much as part of the process especially if you’re doing a retrospect
IMPORTANT NOTE: YOUR SOUL always knows where it’s supposed to learn, which book which construct/teacher. Don’t be attached, follow your heart.
Quantum touch – – my first encounter with healing hands, western non denominational approach
Mantak Chia Series. – – daoist approach, mantak is a qigong+martial arts master. Really practical exercises and good intro to traditional chinese medicine system. integrate concepts of yin and yang, chi, elements and human anatomy. READ THE FIRST TWO BOOKS FOR SURE. PLEASE. It’s a Healing hands ref, also increase overall chi, and open your damn heart chakra with macrocosmic orbit. This is good comparative reading with hindu yogic chakra systems and tantra.
- awaken healing light (540 pages)
- Healing energy (shorter intro kind)
- Chi nei tsang (advanced hilot), a few practitioners in INAM – a philippine integrate healing arts practice professionally do this
- cultivating female sexual energy – especially relevant for people with PMS, PCOS and menstrual problems
- Cultivating male sexual energy– better appreciate the feminine and masculine energies and appreciate experience its different manifestations, answers a lot of questions about sex, masturbation, and orgasm in the perspective of enlightenment.
- iron shirt – martial arts perspective, energy packing
- Darkness tech– related to OBEs explains sensory deprivation chambers in a historical context
- Cosmic fusion – Chinese cultural view of harvesting cosmic energy
- Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsh – if you grew up catholic or have questions about religion+ spirituality. this is the book for you. god didn’t stop talking to us since new testament. Here’s a guy from the 60s bring up our current questions, and seriously clear and great answers from god himself. READ AT YOUR OWN PACE. but pls pls pls, finish the trilogy, it will blow your mind.
- the zen guy I read – Spiritually Incorrect Enlightenment – really cuts through a lot of new age bullshit. enlightened being in a modern context.
- New earth – eckhart tolle. literal classic. some of the esoteric language weirds people out, but the guy is legit. enlightened being in a modern context.
- Deepak Chopra – Doctor who got into quantum stuff. He has some highflying language for our beingness but can absolutely hold his ground for scientific proof, and philosophical arguments, integrates quantum mechanics too great for people who have a lot of intellectual constructs to tackle.
- Ken wilber – theory of everything . Very good synthesis of a lot of esoteric paradigms, as recommended by Paul Chek.
- osho’s orange book. – meditation primer from the legend himself. Also some useful question and answer format similiar to sadghuru.
- micahel newton’s – The journey of souls – past life regressionist inquires his patients about the afterlife, REALLY Scientific approach in inquiry SMACKS your perspective to what we came here as souls to learn
- zingdad’s ascension papers – similiar format to conversations with god, channeled work and actually talks about similiar concepts to the trilogy- but what really struck me here was the victim-perpetrator-savior triangle and owning up to being a creator
- simple shamanism .pdf great visualization guides, as a shaman I adore this.
- thin Nath chin’s True love – on awakening the heart, good intro text
- modernawakenings.com – LIVING BREATHING ENLIGHTENED PERSON who’s legit af and american and just amazing. she recently moved to amarastrand.com. She delineates the difference of healing the personality (ego) vs being enlightened. It’s different work, don’t confuse it. A lot of people chase the latter when what they’re looking for was the former. Currently engaged in her peerless series and mastery series wc isn’t free. But goddamn the energy body needs to be mapped more often
- I have a physical copy of Ruth Rendley’s Multiple Soul Theory, and well. It’s applicable to me so…..*sighs. It’s hard, but read it if you’re called to.
- shadows on the path – REALLY GOOD explanation about guru worship and listening to your own inner authority. very good.
- impersonal god by Joseph Banner (this is very Conversations with God smacked with Quantum deepak chopra. this is simple but mindfuck so don’t engage unless you’ve AT LEAST read and absorbed conversations with god) This is the audiobook link
- the secret garden – cute kids healing themselves by gardening. food for the soul.
Rumi’s book of love – beautiful. as you advance n your experience this will slowly start to make more sense.
currently reading another book of his from the same translator will talk more..
the prophet – Kahlil gibran EXCELLENT
awakenedvibrations.tumblr.com. – lengthy newage articles, some meditation,visulaization,and karmic suggestions…
Reikidoc angel codes– WHEN YOU HAVE AH EART OPENING.USE THIS.USEEE THIS. ITS MAGIC. F*cking Gaia and archangel michael stupid proof healing for everything. I use 54 53 11 for overall chakra balance all. the. time. writing all of these out on a spare to keep reusing isn’t as powerful as writing it live but its still hella effective
– *use with anthakaranas for super boost on effectivity (tape it!)
-* use the seraphim logo too (link) if you’re attuned to seraphim blueprint.
visionary iching deck – great app!
ruby slippers astrology – But recently planetary affects aren’t a big deal to me ?? I’ve moved onto astrobutterfly here on wordpress
Diamond dowsing http://mariediamonddowsing.com – good leylines crashcourse
carolyn myss archetypes
- Channeled messages, difficult to accept method i know, but the message is consistent with everything else, very sci-fi and technical language the “physics” of law of attraction. the perspective of a literal alien, gives a good construct on your own life.
- Abraham hicks
- Channeled messages, same format as bashar actually canonically consistent with him, has more videos online and combs out guests problems in hot seats to see to the heart of their belief systems— law of attraction featured siya , one of the best things I learned from her is that within the desire arising you already means that what you want can already come to be ??? Anggaling GV pati
- >> abraham and bashar are high vibe alien like which makes them harder to ground/integrate. if you have a problem with that scroll down for healing the psyche.
- all of his videos. Literally. Hindu perspective, REAL yoga, legit enlightened person, typically a QnA format. if you watch his stuff high, or like when your spirit is mega “on” you’ll learn so much i swear!!
- Special place in my heart is: dancer the dance…
- Shiva flensing out his parents, that you are a complete life
- Tony Robbins
- new years resolution vid – MUST WATCH
- Netflix special – see tony at work. just type tony.
- 9/11 healing – uses NLP, and magician/lover/sovereign/warrior archetype
- not outright esoteric/spirit but he really grounds all these concepts of spiritual freedom and creation to practical strategies for managing your emotions, focusing your time and motivations, and goal setting. how to reframe problems as questions. BRILLIANT. SUPER EFFECTIVE AND USEFUL. he does nlp, intuitive stuff and thoughts = things.
- Infinite waters – vlogger on new age stuff, like decalcifying your pineal gland and lucid dreaming. fun aesthetics and mood, he’s a great guy. check his top vids and explore what interests you, medyo fluffffffyy
- Spirit Science – good primer on new age via cartoon named patch. this is pretty popular and easy to watch. if i had to rec, alternate world history is THE must to watch in their catalog.
EVERYTHING BY Paul Chek – holistic healthcare professional. his existence is the proof of his work, inspiring bod and has his own institute. vids don’t feel to youtube but are from someone who is very respected in both traditional medicine and also a shaman. he really emphasizes how people need to center themselves in their dream, and listen to their body. i trust everything he talks about and a lot of stuff i picked up from say shamanic practices and intuitive meditations, I’ve first heard from him before others. MASTER. He’s taught a lot of people who are awakening-famous now like JP sears and people on onnit. He also has a podcast (watch old man struggle thru modern formats) . This guy is a Pioneer. Not only of the holistic health field – but on so many things.
- free online angel attunements. if you’re into that.
EVERYTHING BY AUBREY MARCUS
his podcast is his most popular channel: https://www.aubreymarcus.com/blogs/aubrey-marcus/tagged/aubrey-marcus-podcast
But do sign up for his newsletter thing for game of life, and what to do before you die. He is. An excellent and cutting writer. And everytime you have a “bro” “bro” kind of person who needs a role model. Give him this guy. Someone who does body building and talks like a bro but will also talk about compassion and surrender and crying with his employees.
Embodied enlightenment. Clarifies the difference between spiritual bypassing and surrendering and being tender into the moment. IS ACTIVE ON FB OMYGAD. Her husband kavi- the poet is nice too. I love that they’re an enlightened couple. I like her cause one time in a vid people were like “im not suffering tho, i haven’t woken up” and then she says “then im of no use to you. come to me when you suffer”. She has the whole gamut of abandonment and suicide and just tower destruction happening to her life and how she just held herself into that with compassion. I like her a lot. I just speed up her vids cause sometimes she talks too slow. This is pretty cutting, the way awakened people really slap you. Sila aubrey and JP kasi they talk to sleep walkers too, healing the psyche and less about managing awakening. Amonda is what you do after awakening and look at suffering.
DON MIGUEL RUIZ
classic. this guy is famous for good reason. i love how he delineates love in relationships
four agreements: http://wtf.tw/ref/ruiz.pdf
search “The Mastery of Love – JamiiForums .pdf” on google
Self-care: (this isn’t so important to me anymore, this is really just tools/abubot)
Consider this a bucket list of super relaxing shit to try
- AMSR on youtube
- Self massage, foot reflexology on youtube
- Marijuana **warning its a teacher not a crutch. talk about how ayahuasca DMT used in history and whats its supposed to teach you and what you can learn nowadays in modern day. aubrey talks about this.
- Trypnaural beats – one of the first meditation tracks I’ve ever done
- salt baths – like chinese medicine yall
- sound baths
- live guided meditations try all of them! the presence of a teacher to hold a vibe seriously helps
- healing hz just feels amazing. i mean i can feel what chakras of mine are blocked so i just sleep with one of these bad boys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ4XGjFStVk&t=14393s
HEALING THE PSYCHE , WHICH IS DIFFERENT, FROM AWAKENING
Sometimes you don’t need to meditate or have a spiritual practice. You gotta clean up.
- Sleep Better
- Eat Better
- Get Regular Exercise. Doesn’t have to be qi gong yet
- Listen to your body, know what you’re allergic too
- Fast, but only so you can just finally kill bad gut flora. this isn’t a purely spiritual practice (youtube a paul chek vid on this)
- Catatonic Breathing (google it)
- Active meditation (refer to osho’s orange book) – YOU NEED TO PURGE SOMETIMES, YOU’RE SO EFFED YOU NEED TO JUST PURGE.
- Non-violent communication (this is a wallop you will realize no one is doing this)
- HOLDING SPACE. (GOOGLE THIS. THIS IS A SKILL. NON-JUDGEMENT IS SKILL. unlearning being manipulative is a skill. read it, esp for leadership. https://heatherplett.com/holdingspace/ good writer about this
- Projection/mirror exercises. Google how JP sears does it. See what you’re emotional about and diffuse it. Make it about you. What does this experience say about you. Own up to your projections, and what people mirror in you. This is. I can’t, you will unearth so much shit if you do this properly. Also so much self ownership.
- Body somatic release – aka purging again. if those methods you read didn’t work for you. MAKE ONE YOURSELF. IM SERIOUS. Device your own method of ejecting mental emotional crap. AND USE IT. practice and build like a muscle. Feel it fully, acknowledge, and either die into it or release
- lol get therapy. BUT ACTUALLY DO IT. OWN UP TO YOUR FUCKIGN HEALING
Me as of the moment: listening to what is emerging within me.
this is as of Jun 6,2019
IF YOU WANT TO GET INTO MORE DREAMWORK
- Every book by Arnold Mindell https://libgen.is/search.php?req=arnold+mindell&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def
- ProcessWork Institute is also a good bridge between shamanism and transpersonal psychology. They have a lot of free sessions in their school site called “Sampler Series” IT’ SOME REALLY INSANELY GOOD CASE STUDIES and shamanic work
- Of course Carl Jung’s Stuff, so note he has a more western approach to things
til next time heart!
My linktree link: https://linktr.ee/mariamison__ has a library of PDFs and covers some of the essentials of what I stated up here! You can also just ask your intuition which of these books call you. I just find tucking myself with one of these guys for a weekend as incredibly realigning and nourishing to the soul.